Soft Skill offers Corporate Training Programme:
A company’s one of the most important resources is its manpower. The contributions of every employee are required to serve the growth of a company. The human resources are the roots of a company to stand firmly. It serves as the pillar on which the success and achievement of every company depend. Therefore, the more skilful and talented the employees of a company behave, that much height a company achieves. Hence, the need for inculcating corporate training is urgent and inevitable for every organization.
Soft Skills’ Corporate Training programme covers the following areas:
- Creativity Enhancement Skills
- Performance Enhancement Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Official Etiquette and Behavioral Skills
- Cross-Cultural Competency Skills
- Growing-Work Environment Creation Skills
- Stress & Pressure Management Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Problem Solving & Proactive Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Motivation Skills
- Team Spirit Building Skills
- Ego & Conflict Handling Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Quick Learning Skills
- Effective Managerial Skills
- Effective Marketing Skills
- Market Survey Skills
- Market Research Skills
- Human Resources Management Skills
Soft Skill conducts Corporate Training Programme at various corporate for the performance enhancement and business growth of the company.
Soft Skill is appreciated as the number one institution in India. Soft Skill the worthy contributor to the socio-economic development of people from all segments, Soft Skill is nationally awarded as ‘Shiksha Bharati Award-2017’ by the ‘Global Indian Achievers Forum’ and ‘Economic Development Forum’ in New Delhi. Soft Skill is also awarded an international award as ‘Award for Education Excellence 2017’ in Dubai, UAE.
Our highly skilful and educated mentors with ever-developing research expertise trainers are always ready and dedicated to rendering their services in optimal quality of our prescribed Teaching Learning Protocol for excellent outputs. We have more than 16 years of experience in the study, research, training and workshop on Soft Skills, especially in Communication Skills and Motivational Counselling Skills. Soft Skill conducts UGC classes in various colleges. Soft Skill also organises Faculty Building Workshops, Summer Camps
Loss of not imparting Soft Skills’ Corporate Training
- Lack of creativity leads to passivism among the employees.
- Poor performance among the employees brings business loss.
- Improper communication creates conflicts among the employees.
- Cross-cultural differences evolve racism among the employees.
- Passive work environment decreases productivity among the employees.
- Stress & Pressure brings frustration among the employees.
- Time mismanagement delays the pending work among the employees.
- Problem motive approach aggravates every situation worsen.
- Lack of leadership develops misguidance and indiscipline.
- De-motivation decreases efficiency among the employees.
- Team separatism breaks team spirit and unity among the employees.
- Ego & Conflicts among the employees creates non-cooperation.
- Inactive listening brings misinterpretation among the employees.
- Slow learning wastes the productive time of the employees.
- Inefficient managerial-hood leads to destructive decisions.
- Poor marketing decreases the business prospect & growth.
- No market survey fetches loss to the new ventures.
- No market research brings wrong decisions & changes.
- Human resource mismanagement destroys the business as a whole.
Therefore, it is highly essential for every organization to conduct continuous corporate training for the employees to bring unturned business success.