Soft Skill offers high effective one to one & Group Psychological Counselling for individuals and institutions. You can definitely overcome and remove all mental and emotional hindrance in your life by our mindblowing care, support and counselling.
Soft Skill covers counselling on the following concerns of psycho-emotional blockage:
- Lack of Confidence & Morals ( Lack of Affirmative Beliefs )
- Fear and Phobias ( Lack of Courage & Bravery)
- Lack of Positive Emotion ( Dryness in Love, Joy, Excitement & Happiness )
- Lack of Participation ( Withdrawn, Lack of Socialism )
- Stress, Guilt, Depression & Obsession ( Lack of Problem Solving Skills )
- Emotional Disaster, Emotional Trauma ( Moral & Emotional Shock on Relationships & Events )
- Lack of Relationship & Dispute Resolution ( Lack of Relationship Management )
- Lack of Ego & Identity Crisis Resolution ( Lack of Active Awareness )
- Lack of Focus, Concentration & Interest ( Lack of Orientation & Organization )
The general practice and health service speciality in professional psychology that focuses on how people function both personally and in their relationships at all ages. Counselling psychology addresses the emotional, social, work, school and physical health concerns people may have at different stages in their lives, focusing on typical life stresses and more severe issues with which people may struggle as individuals and as a part of families, groups and organizations. Counselling psychologists help people with physical, emotional and mental health issues improve their sense of well‐being, alleviate feelings of distress and resolve crises. They also provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of more severe psychological symptoms.
Across all stages of development (i.e., childhood, adolescence, adulthood and older age), counselling psychologists focus on:
- Healthy aspects and strengths of clients (whether being seen as individuals, couples, families, groups or organizations.
- Environmental/situational influences (how cultural, gender and lifestyle issues shape people’s experiences and concerns).
- Issues of diversity and social justice (e.g., advocacy).
- The role of career and work in peoples’ lives.
Soft Skill is appreciated as the number one institution in India. Soft Skill the worthy contributor to the socio-economic development of people from all segments, Soft Skill is nationally awarded as ‘Shiksha Bharati Award-2017’ by the ‘Global Indian Achievers Forum’ and ‘Economic Development Forum’ in New Delhi. Soft Skill is also awarded an international award as ‘Award for Education Excellence 2017’ in Dubai, UAE.
Our highly skilful and educated mentors with ever-developing research expertise trainers are always ready and dedicated to rendering their services in optimal quality of our prescribed Teaching Learning Protocol for excellent outputs. We have more than 16 years of experience in the study, research, training and workshop on Soft Skills, especially in Communication Skills and Motivational Counselling Skills. Soft Skill conducts UGC classes in various colleges. Soft Skill also organises Faculty Building Workshops, Summer Camps
The problems addressed by counselling psychology are addressed from developmental (lifespan), environmental and cultural perspectives. They include, but are not limited to:
- School and career/work adjustment concerns.
- Making decisions about career and work, and dealing with school‐work‐retirement transitions.
- Relationship difficulties‐including marital and family difficulties.
- Learning and skill deficits.
- Stress management and coping with negative life events.
- Organizational problems.
- Dealing with and adjusting to physical disabilities, disease or injury.
- Personal/social adjustment.
- The development of one’s identity.
- Persistent difficulties with relating to other people in general.
- Mental disorders.
Skills & Procedures Utilized
The procedures and techniques used within counselling psychology include, but are not limited to:
- Individual, family and group counselling and psychotherapy.
- Crisis intervention, disaster and trauma management.
- Assessment techniques for the diagnosis of psychological disorders.
- Programs/workshops that educate and inform the public about mental health, school, family, relationship and workplace issues so that problems can be prevented before they start or reduced before they get worse.
- Consulting with organizations.
- Program evaluation and treatment outcome (e.g., client progress).
- Clinical supervision.
- Test construction and validation.
- Research methodologies for scientific investigations.